G.O.MS.No.17 Dated: 03-02-2017-PENSIONS-Dearness Relief to Pensioners-Revision of Dearness Relief with effect from 01.01.2016-Orders
FINANCE (HR VI) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.172 Dated: 27-08-2016
Read the following:
1. G.O.Rt.No.95, General Administration (Spl.A) Department, Dated:28.02.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.102, Finance (PC-I) Department, dated: 14.05.2014.
3. G.O.Ms.No.198, Finance (HRM.V) Department, dated:19.10.2014.
4. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dated:30.04.2015.
5. G.O.Ms.No.47, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Dept., dated: 30-04-2015.
6. G.O.Ms.No.18, Finance (HR VI) Department, dated: 10.02.2016.
O R D E R:
Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders 6th read above to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh from 12.052% of the basic pay to 15.196% of basic pay from 1st July, 2015.
2. The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the above para shall also be payable to:
i) The employees of Zilla Parishads, Mandal Parishads, Gram Panchayats, Municipalities, Municipal Corporations, Agricultural Market Committees and Zilla Grandhalaya Samasthas, Work Charged
Establishment, who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
ii) Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
Click below link to download Complete G.O