GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
School Education Dept. – The Andhra Pradesh Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee for professional courses offered in Private Un-aided Professional Institutions Rules 2006 – Fixation of Fee structure and special fee for B.Ed. course in Private Un-aided Minority/Non Minority colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the block period 2016 – 17 to 2018 – 19 – Notification – Issued.
== = = = = = = = = = = = = = == = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = == = = = = = = = = = = = ==========
School Education (Training) Department
G.O. Ms. No. 110 Dated:01.10.2016
Read the following:-
1. G.O. Ms. No.56, Education (SE.GENL.II) Dept., dated 27.09.2013.
2. G.O. Ms. No.32, Education (Trg) Dept., dated 05.11.2014.
3. From Administrative Officer, O/o the Andhra Pradesh Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee, AP, Hyderabad, Lr. No.5/A.F.R.C/ FFC/2016 – 17/102, dated 04.08.2016.
O R D E R:
In the G.O. second read above, orders were issued notifying the fee and special fee structure for the course of B.Ed. in respect of certain Private Un-aided Minority/ Non-Minority colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the academic years 2013 – 14 to 2015 – 16.
2. The Administrative Officer, Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee, Hyderabad in his letter third read above, has stated that the admission and fee Regulatory Committee has recommended fee in respect of 220 Private Un-aided Minority/ Non-Minority colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh indicated at Annexure – 1
3. Government after careful examination have decided to accept the resolutions/ recommendations of the Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee, the following notification will be published in the Extra Ordinary issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazettee, dated 01.10.2016.
Click below link to download Notifications