G.O.Ms.No.151,Dt.08.08.2016- Contracting and Outsourcing of Certain Services in Government Departments –Enhancement of Remuneration – Orders – Issued
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Contracting and Outsourcing of Certain Services in Government Departments –Enhancement of Remuneration – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE(HR-I-Plg. & Policy) DEPARTMENT
G.O. MS. No.151 Dated:08 -08-2016.
Read the following:-
1. G.O. Ms. No. 94 General Administration (Ser. A) Department, Dated:
2. G.O.Rt.No.2501, Finance (SMPC) Department, dated.13.07.2006.
3. G.O.Rt.No.4271, Finance (SMPC) Department, date 01.11.2008.
4. G.O. Ms. No. 03, Finance (SMPC-II) Department, dated.12.01.2011
5. G.O. Ms. No. 54 Finance (HR I Plg. &Policy) Department, dated: 17.04.2016
O R D E R:
Government have been outsourcing certain services to effectively cater to the needs of the Departments to supplement the regular employees to discharge their duties more effectively. In the Government Orders 1st and 3rd read above orders were issued laying down guidelines for requisitioning outsourced services .
2. Government have reviewed the existing system and the guidelines issued earlier. After careful examination hereby issue comprehensive guidelines as indicated in the Annexure I.
3. Government also revise the remuneration payable to the outsourced services as indicated in the Annexure II of the GO. The revised rates are with effect from 1st August, 2016 payable in the month of September, 2016.
4. All the Departments which are outsourcing services should strictly adhere to these guidelines.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
AJEYA KALLAMSPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Click below link to Download Complete G.O