G.O.Ms.No.111 Dt.18.06.2016 - Special Pay & Allowances to the Teachers working in Visually Handicapped and Hearing Handicapped Children
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
FINANCE (HR.VI-TFR-A&L-TA) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 111 Dated:18-06-2016,
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.118, Finance (TA) Department, dt. 07-04-2010.
2. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HR.IV) Department, dt. 30-04-2015.
3. G.O.Ms.No.171, Finance (HR.VI-TFR-A&L-TA) Department,
In the Government Order second read above, based on the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
2. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission is its report on Special Pays, recommended for revision rates of Special Pays. It is also recommended that no Special Pays be paid to any category over and above of what is recommended by the Pay Revision Commission.
3. In the reference 3rd read above, orders were issued that the Special Pays be paid at the revised rates to the holders of the posts as specified in the Annexure to the said G.O.
4. The P.R.C.2015 has also recommended for enhancement of the Special Pays to the Teachers working in Visually Handicapped and Hearing Handicapped Children in Disabled Welfare Department.
5. Accordingly the Government hereby order to revise these special pays payable to the categories shown below and working in Disabled Welfare Department in Revised Pay Scales 2015.
Click below link to Download Complete G.O & Instructions