BPCL Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online for 196 Operator Posts:
A Government of India Enterprise, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 196 Operator (Field) vacancies in marketing SBUs of BPCL across India. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20-05-2016 at 12:00 PM to 06-06-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
BPCL Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 196
Name of the Posts: Operator (Field)
i. OBC (NCL): 73 Posts
ii. SC: 15 Posts
iii. ST: 09 Posts
iv. UR: 99 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age is 18 years & maximum age is 23 years as on 01-06-2016. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates & Others is applicable as per Govt guidelines.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess SSC/ SSLC/ 10th Std pass/ HSC/ 12th pass with ITI/ NTC from NCVT with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test/ skill assessment & physical fitness tests.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.bharatpetroleum.com from 20-05-2016 at 12:00 PM to 06-06-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & Scanned soft copy of passport size photograph
2. Log on to the website www.bharatpetroleum.com
3. Click on careers—->”Current Openings”
4. Select the Desired Post & click on “Click here to apply online”
5. Fill all the mandatory details & submit the form
6. Take print out of application form for future use.
Starting Date & Time to Apply Online: 20-05-2016 at 12:00 PM
Last Date to Apply Online: 06-06-2016
For more details like duties& other information click on link given below….