GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT
A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014 – Ban imposed on all promotions, appointments, transfers, revision of seniority and change in terms and conditions of employment till final allocation completed – Final allocation of employees completed by Government of India to certain Departments - Relaxation of ban - Orders – Issued.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (DPC) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 566 Dated: 10-03-2016
Read the following:-
1) G.O.Rt.No:2147, General Admn. (DPC.I) Dept. dt:16-05-2014.
2) G.O.Rt.No:2593, General Admn. (DPC) Dept. dt:14-07-2014.
3) G.O.Rt.No:2676, General Admn. (DPC) Dept. dt 23- 07-2014.
4) G.O.Rt.No.2759, General Admn. (DPC) Dept. dt:01-08-2014.
5) From the President, A.P. NGOs Association, Hyderabad, dt:23-9-2015.
O R D E R:
In the G.O.1st read above, orders were issued imposing a general ban on all promotions in the State at all levels, till the process of allocation of employees to the successor States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are completed and on all (a) appointments; (b) transfers; (c) revision of seniority and (d) change in terms and conditions of employment.
2. In the G.O.2nd read above, orders were issued relaxing the ban orders only for cases where court orders has become final and the contempt cases are pending for non-implementation of court orders.
3. In the G.O.3rd read above, orders were issued relaxing the condition 7(b) of G.O.1st read above in respect of employees whose unit of appointment is District level to the extent of promotions & appointments (including compassionate) at District level.
4. In the G.O.4th read above, orders were issued relaxing the ban on promotions relating to Zonal cadres in so far as it does not involve promotions to State cadre.
5. The A.P. Non Gazetted Officers’ Association, Hyderabad, in their representation 5th read above have requested to relax the ban orders issued in the G.O.1st read above to the Heads of Departments (including compassionate appointments) as bifurcation of employees is almost completed by the Kamalanathan Committee.
Click below link to Download Complete G.O.