G.O.Rt.No.17,Dt.15.02.2016 - Budget Release Order for Rs.3,05,60,000/-towards implementation of RMSA programme
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
School Education Department – BE 2015-16 - Budget Release Order for Rs.3,05,60,000/- (Rupees Three Crores Five Lakhs Sixty Thousand only) towards implementation of RMSA programme in Andhra Pradesh for the year 2015-16 – Amendment – Orders – Issued.
G.O.RT.No. 17 Dated: 15-02-2016
Read the following:
1. From the Commissioner of School Education & Ex-Officio ProjectDirector, RMSA, AP, Hyderabad, Lr.No.652/RMSA-AP/2015, dated:28.05.2015.
2. G.O.Rt.No.2218, Fin(EBS-IV-SE-HE) Department, dt:14.08.2015.
3. G.O. Rt. No. 162, School Education (Prog.I) Department, dated 21.08.2015
4. G.O. Rt. No. 141, Fin(FMU-Education) Department, dt:04.02.2016.
In the G.O. 2nd read above, Finance (EBS.IV.SE.HE) Department have issued Budget Release Order for Rs.3,05,60,000/ (Rupees Three Crores Five Lakhs Sixty Thousand only) under Plan from the BE provision 2015-16 of Rs. 13.48 lakhs in relaxation of quarterly regulation orders and additional funds of Rs.292.12 lakhs in relaxation of Treasury Control and Quarterly Regulation orders pending provision of funds by obtaining Supplementary Grants at the appropriate time during 2015-16 in relaxation of Quarterly regulation orders as Central Share towards implementation of RMSA programme under the Head of Account 2202-02-109-12-07-310/312. Accordingly, administrative sanction was accorded to CSE, vide reference 3rd read above.
2. In the G.O. 4th read above, Finance (FMU-Edn) Dept have issued amendment to G.O. Rt. No. 2218, dated 14.08.2015 stating that the said sanctioned amount has to be adjusted to the bank account of RMSA Society instead of PD account.
3. Accordingly, Government hereby issue amendment to the G.O. Rt. No. 162, School Education (Prog.I) Department, dated 21.08.2015 stating that the sanctioned amount of Rs.3,05,60,000/ (Rupees Three Crores Five Lakhs Sixty Thousand only) under Plan from the BE provision 2015-16 and additional funds of Rs.292.12 lakhs as Central Share towards implementation of RMSA programme shall be adjusted to the bank account of RMSA Society instead of PD Account.
4. The Commissioner & Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH) R.P.SISODIA
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Commissioner of School Education & Ex-Officio Project
Director, RMSA, , A.P., Hyderabad, The Director, RMSA, A.P. Hyderabad Copy to:
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts ,A.P., Hyderabad, The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad
The Accountant General, A.P., Hyderabad
Finance (FMU- Education) Department.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//
Click below link to Download GO