DSC-2014 Check List for Verification
- Call Letter downloaded from DSC Website by the candidate.
- Pdf of ONLINE application of AP TET-cum-TRT Recruitment, 2014
- SSC or its Equivalent Certificate
- Intermediate or its Equivalent Certificate
- Academic qualification certificates – Degree, Post Graduation
- Professional Qualification Certificate – D.Ed / LPT
- Study Certificate from Class 4 to 10. In case of private study Residence Certificate issued by the MRO.
- Bonafide certificate of all courses of study clearly indicating the medium of study. If the medium of instruction is clearly mentioned on the course completion certificates bonafide certificates are not required
- Integrated Community certificate issued by MRO in case of candidates who have submitted their
Community as either BC, SC or/ ST.
- PH Certificate issued by the Referral Hospitals as shown in the Annexure of guidelines if submitted as PH in the online application.
- Service Certificate issued by Competent Authorities of the Department of Defence, GOI if submitted as belonging to Ex-servicemen category.
- Candidate should produce the original certificates on date given in the Call Letter without fail. If the candidate fails to appear or produce all or any of the certificates on the date and at the venue shown in the Call Letter, her / his candidature for recruitment through AP TET-cum-Teacher Recruitment test 2014 will be cancelled.
- Candidates shall maintain strict discipline during the session for confirmation of particulars submitted online. Any candidate who obstructs the session or misbehaves or causes disturbance as to whatsoever will be subject to disqualification.
- Candidate should produce the certificates on the date and venue mentioned above on her / his own expenses.
- Candidates should compulsorily produce all the documents in ORIGINAL. No time will be granted for producing any kind of certificates at any later date.
- Candidates should submit two sets of hard copies of the xerox documents with self attestation and one set of soft copy (scanned) in CD / DVD along with jpeg/pdf image of the recent photograph not exceeding 50 KB.
Click below link to Download