NTSE - EXAMINATION (08.11.2015)-DOWNLOAD HALLTICKETS
- National Talent Search Examination (First Level) is conducted by Directorate of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad as per directions of NCERT, New Delhi every year in the month of November along with NMMS Examination.
- All students in the state who are studying X Standard in any of the recognized schools can write the examination.
- The number of scholarships will be allocated by NCERT every year. The candidates will be selected to the Second Level basing on the merit and as per the reservation norms given by NCERT.
- 1000 candidates every year are being selected in Second Level Examination all over the country.
- Scholarship will be paid by the NCERT, New Delhi. Rs.1250/- per month for Intermediate 1st and 2nd years. Rs.2000/- per month up to Post Graduation. For Ph.D as per UGC norms.
- Pattern of Examination
SL.No Test type Maximum Marks No of questions Duration in minutes 1 Mental Ability Test (MAT) 50 50 45 2 Language Test (LT) 50 50 45 3 Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) 100 100 90
National Means-cum-Merit ScholarshipPattern of Examination is as follows:
- Mental Ability Test (M.A.T) – 90 marks multiple choice questions.
- Scholastic Ability Test (S.A.T) – 90 marks covering social science, science and mathematics of class VII & VIII. Each question carry one mark
- Qualifying percentage is as follows:
- Gen 40% B.C 35% S.C/S.T/P.H 25%
- The Govt vide G.O Rt No.713 dated 25/09/2008, permitted the Director of Government Examinations to collect Rs.100/- for O.C/B.C and Rs. 50/- from S.C/S.T towards examination fee.
- The candidate’s parental income should be below Rs. 1,50,000/- p.a.
- The awardee will receive a sum of Rs. 6000/- per annum for which the awardee shall have to open a joint account with their parents in any S.B.I or in any Nationalized Banks which has core banking facility/ESC facility. On providing the Bank account number list by the states, the Ministry for Human Resource Development, New Delhi will sanction the scholarships and send such list to the SBI, New Delhi for disbursement of scholarships to the awardees. The candidate will get the scholarship amount through SBI, New Delhi on quarterly basis directly.