SVIMS University, Tirupati - UG Courses (Last date: 15.06.2017)
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati invites applications for admission to graduate and diploma courses for the academic year 2017-18.
Name of the course:
1. B.Sc. (Nursing): 100 Seats
2. B.P.T: 50 Seats
3. B.Sc Anaesthesia Technology (AT): 12 Seats
4. B.Sc Medical Lab Technology (MLT): 20 Seats
5. B.Sc Neurophysiology Technology (EEG & ENMG): 02 Seats
6. B.Sc Radiography & Imaging Technology (RIT): 09 Seats
7. B.Sc Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology: 02 Seats
8. B.Sc ECG and Cardiovascular Technology: 06 Seats
9. B.Sc Dialysis Technology (DT): 06 Seats
10. B.Sc Emergency Medical Services Technology(EMST): 04 Seats
11. B.Sc Nuclear Medicine Technology (NMT): 02 Seats
12. Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology(DRT): 04 Seats
Age Limit: Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
Eligibility: The candidates for admission to the graduate courses shall have passed Intermediate (10+2) with Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English core/ English elective with aggregate of 45% marks from Board of Intermediate education or any other recognized board like AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE/ NIOS or other equivalent Board. In case of SC/ST & Backward classes candidates, it shall be, not less than 40% of marks in the above subjects. Inter with optional subjects of MPC are also eligible for B.Sc (NMT) & DRT courses.
Selection: Admissions are made based on the academic merit in the qualifying examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with less no. of attempts.
How to Apply: Candidate seeking admission is required to apply through AP Online/ TS Online only through Mee-Seva centres.Last date for receipt of applications: 15.06.2017.
Click below link to download Notification