SSC Re Verification Application Form
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF GOVERNMENT EXAMINATIONS, A.P, HYDERABAD Application for supply of Photostat copy cum Re verification of valued Answer Script
1) The candidate has to submit his application duly forwarded by the Headmaster of the school concerned duly getting the photo attested.
3) The prescribed fee for each subject is Rs.1000/-
4) The application should be submitted directly at Counters Constituted at designated points to be announced by the District Educational Officers concerned.
5) Need not apply for Recounting of marks, if applied for supply of Photostat copy of valued answer script.
6) Should not send application for re-verification of answer scripts directly to the
O/o Director of Government Examinations/Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad.
7) Enclose Xerox copy of Hall ticket, Dummy memo of marks, if not, the application will be summarily rejected.
8) Fee paid once will not be refunded under any circumstances.
9) Applications sending by post/courier service will not be accepted.
10) Fee paid by way of drawing Demand Drafts and Bankers Cheques will not be accepted.
11) The appeal for undervaluation or over valuation shall not be considered under any circumstances.
12) The Xerox copy of the valued answer script will be sent to the candidate after re- verification.
13) Enclose One Self addressed envelope of 12 X 9 ½ (book size) and another cover of
10 X 4 ½ with the address of the Head master concerned without affixing postal stamps.
14) The Challan has to be paid by the individual candidate only and no group challan will be accepted. NOTE: Application for Recounting will be accepted in the O/o Director of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad only.
Provisions included in Re verification:
1) Re totalling
2) Whether marks for all answers are posted or not.
3) Re-verification as per the Principles of valuation for only those answers which are unvalued.
Unvalued answers will be valued and marks will be awarded.
If any reduction in the already awarded marks is noticed, it will be communicated to the candidate with an instruction to surrender/return the original certificate to facilitate issue of the revised certificate with the reduced marks. The marks will be revised in the permanent Record of the office. If the candidate concerned fails to comply with the instruction in returning the memo, he has to face the consequences if his certificate referred for verification at a later date. The Department is not responsible for the action of the candidate.
Click below link to download