GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT
TRIBAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT – EDUCATION - Best Available Schools Scheme - Enhancement of Pre-Matric Scholarship Rate to Rs.30,000/- per student per annum to ST students for the academic year 2016-17 under BAS on par with SC Students
– Orders– Issued.
TRIBAL WELFARE (EDN.1) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.175, Social Welfare (E.1) Department, Dt. 07-12-1990.
2. G.O.Ms.No.70, Social Welfare (TW.Edn.II) Department, Dt.01-08-2001.
3. G.O.Ms.No.49, Social Welfare (TW.Edn.1) Department, Dt.20-06-2013.
4. G.O.Rt.No.157, TW Eucation.A2, Department, Dt.02-04-2015.
5. G.O.Ms.No.42, Social Welfare (TW) Department, Dt.31-05-2006.
6. G.O.Ms.No.16, TW (Edn.1) Department, Dt.30-01-2016.
7. Director of Tribal Welfare, AP., Hyderabad, Letter Rc.No.J2/1435/2016, Dt.16-05-2016.
In the G.O. 6th read above Govt. have issued orders enhancing Pre-Matric scholarship rate of ST students studying in Best Available Schools to Rs.18,000/- for the 3rd to 7th classes and Rs.26,000/- for the 8th to 10th classes and also to increase the intake of ST children from 4149 to 8298 seats from 2015-16 onwards duly including the Schools of Excellence in to the Best Available Schools scheme.
Click below link to download G.O