PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
ANDHRA PRADESH, HYDERABAD
Present: K. Sandhya Rani, IPOs
Proc. Rc. 3/B/C&T/SCERT/2016 Dated: 06-05-2016
Sub: SCERT, AP, Hyderabad – School Education Department – Conducting Common Summative – III Examination - From class VI to X in all the Govt. schools in the State of Andhra Pradesh – Valuation of Answer Scripts and Verification – uploading of marks of students onto the CSE websiste-certain guidelines-issued - Reg.
Ref:- 1) G.O.Ms.No. 82, School Edn (Prog.II) Dept, dated: 29.10.2015 From JS to C.M., CMP No. 1315/JS/2015, dated 02.01.2016
2) Govt. Memo.No. 124632/Prog-II/A1/2016, dated: 13.01.2016.
3) G.O.Ms.No. 12 School Edn (Prog.II) Dept, dated: 25.02.2016
4) From the Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.302/A&I/ 2015, dated 26.02.2016.
5) G.O.Ms.No. 20, School Edn. (Prog. II), Dept, dated 28-3-2016.
6) Proc.R.c.No.3/B/C&T/SCERT/2016 dt 19-4-16 of the CSE,A.P. Hyderabad
* * * *
In continuation to the Examination Reforms mentioned in the reference 1st and 4th, all the District Educational Officers and Regional Joint Directors in the State are informed that as per reference 5th citied Summative III Examination are conducted in all the Govt.schools from class VI to IX in the month of April 2016 and papers are valued by teachers. Ten percent of the same valued papers are validated by the other mandal teachers in the month of May 2016.Now the marks of the students school wise have to be uploaded in the CSE website. The procedure of uploading will be demonstrated by the Sri.Rajamallu team of CGG through video conference. In view of the uploading the following guide lines are issued:
Click below link to Download Guidelines