GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
SCHOOL EDUCATION (IE) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1) G.O.Ms.No.102, Finance/(HR.I.PLG.POLICY)/ Department, Dated:10.6.2016.
2.Representation of General Secretary, Govt.Jr.Lecturers’ Association, Amaravathi, A.P., dated:Nil.
3) From the Commissioner of Intermediate Education, A.P., Hyderabad Lr.Rc.No.Ser.II-2/925/2016, Dated:13-062016.
O R D E R
In the reference 1st read above, Government have issued orders for relaxing of ban on general transfers, 2016 of Government employees in the State.
2. In the reference 3rd read above, the Commissioner of Intermediate Education, A.P., Hyderabad has suggested certain guidelines on General Transfers, 2016.
3. Government have examined the matter and decided to issue the guidelines on general transfers, 2016 which are appended to this order as Annexure. The Commissioner of Intermediate Education, A.P., Hyderabad is hereby permitted to effect the transfers of employees of Intermediate Education Department and completed the same before 30-6-2016 as per the guidelines through counselling duly drawing the Schedule of transfers.
4. The Commissioner of Intermediate Education, A.P., Hyderabad shall take necessary action in the matter accordingly.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (HR.I.Plg.Policy) Department vide their U.O.No.98385/42/A2/HR.I/2016, dated 25-6-2016.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNER OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Commissioner of Intermediate Education, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Accountant-General, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Regional Joint Director of Intermediate Education, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad.
The P.S. to Minister (HRD)
The P.S. to Principal Secretary to Government.
// Forwarded :: By Order //
Click below link to Download Guidelines