GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT
PUBLIC SERVICES – Recruitments – Filling of vacant posts through Direct Recruitment – Permission to the Recruiting Agencies – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (HR-I Plg. & Policy) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms. No.110 Dated: 17.06.2016
Read the following:
1. This Department D.O. Letter No. 2873/PFS/HR.I/2015, dated: 3.12.2015.
2. This Department D.O. Letter No. 5572/Spl.Secy/HR-I/2015, dated: 3.12.2015.
3. Proposal received from various departments.
Government is contemplating filing up vacant posts in various departments through Direct Recruitment in that direction, vide reference second and third read above, the Secretariat Department and the Heads of Department were requested to furnish a list of vacancies that can be filled in through Direct Recruitment. In response, proposals were received from the Heads of Departments through the respective Secretariat Departments.
2. The proposals have been examined and it has been decided to fill in the vacancies in a phased manner. Accordingly, Government hereby accord permission to fill in Ten Thousand (10,000) vacancies in different categories including the categories that are classified as Group-I, Group-II and Group-III Services, other gazetted, non-gazetted and technical categories in various departments, through direct recruitment. Of these 4009 posts come under the purview of A.P. Public Service Commission and 5991 posts come under the purview of A.P State Level Police Recruitment Boardas shown in the Annexure to this order.
3. The Principal Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission and the Chairman, Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board are being addressed separately to take appropriate steps for filling the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as zone/district wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications, etc., from the authorities concerned. These agencies are hereby instructed to issue schedule for recruitment expeditiously and issue notification accordingly.
4. All administrative departments and the Heads of Departments concerned shall furnish details of all vacant posts authorized in this order, including the zone/district wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications, etc., to the recruiting agencies immediately.
Click below link to Download Department wise Vacancies LIst
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT