GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
FINANCE (HR-VI) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 64 Dated: 18-04-2016
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.134, Health and Medical (L1) Department dated.29.10.2014.
2. G.O.Ms.No.331. Finance (TFR) Department, dated.11.12.2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.64, Finance (TFR) Department, dated.18.03.2014.
4. G.O.Ms.No.210, Finance (TFR) Department, dated.15.11.2014.5. G.O.Ms.No.5. Finance (TFR) Department, dated.21.01.2015.
6. G.O. Rt .No.83 Health Medical & Family Welfare (L1) Department, dated 25.02.2016
In the GO sixth read above, guidelines were issued for effective implementation of Employees Health Scheme (EHS). Further, it was suggested that the Finance Department would issue necessary instructions relating to the operation of funds required for the scheme and establish a system for prompt payment to the hospitals providing services. Accordingly, the following guidelines are issued for streamlined management for EHS financial operations
Click below link to Downlaod Complete Guidelines & G.O.