PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
ANDHRA PRADESH HYDERABAD
Sub : School Education – Rationalization / Transfers 2015 – Headmasters and
Teachers – Work Adjustment of Surplus Teachers – Reg.
1. G.O.Ms.No.63 Edn., (Ser.Ii) Department, Dated:31.08.2015.
2. G.O.Ms.No.66 Edn., (Ser.II) Department, Dated:02.09.2015.
3. CSE Procs. Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015, Dated:03.09.2015, 09.09.2015 and 10.09.2015
4. Video conference held on 11.09.2015 and 12.09.2015.
5. CSE Proc.Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015, Dated:12.09.2015,
6. CSE Proc.Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015,16.09.2015
7. CSE Proc.Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015, 22.09.2015
8. CSE Proc.Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015,26-10-2015
9. CSE Pro.RC No. 25/Estt-111/2015 dated: 02-12-2015.
10. CSE Pro.RC No. 25/Estt-111/2015 dated:17-12-2015.
11. G.O.Ms.No.82 School Education (Prog.11) Department, Dated:29.10.2015.
12. CSE Proc.Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015, Dated:Ol.01.2016.
13. Govt. Memo.No.116957 /Ser.il/Al/2015 School Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:ll.01.2016.
14. This Office Lr.Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015, Dated:20.0l.2016 addressed to Govt.15. Govt. Memo.No. 116957/Ser.ll/Al/2015 School Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:30.0l.2016.
In continuation to this office proceedings in the reference cited a copy of the Government Memo in the reference 15th read above is herewith communicated to all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State.
They are requested to take the further action on work adjustment of surplus teachers within the Mandal and submit report of surplus teachers of with details of teacher adjusted and not adjusted with in the Mandal
They are also requested to ensure that the work adjustment exercise does not disturb 10th Class Instruction
Commissioner of School Education
Click below link to Download Rc.No.25