Name : SBI
No.of Posts: 08
Post Name :
1. Vice President (Customer Relationship Management): 01 Post
2. Vice President (Credit & Operations Analytics): 01 Post
3. Vice President (Project Management):02 Posts
4. Technology Architect: 02 Posts
5. Vice President (Human Resources): 01 Post
6. Vice President-Compliance (Company Secretary): 01 Post
Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s/ Doctoral degree in Statistics, Economics, Econometrics for post 1, 2, BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Application along with PMP certification for pst 3, BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation for post 4, MBA (HR) for post 5, Post Graduation for post 6 with relevant experience.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-45 years for post 6, 21-40 years for remaining all posts as on 31-10-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on qualification, experience, overall suitability for Interview & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- through online by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, have to borne by the candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com from 10-11-2015 to 20-11-2015 & send hard copy of online application along with relevant documents, e-Receipt of fee payment by post to Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021 on or before 27-11-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have valid Email ID & scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.statebankofindia.com/ www.sbi.co.in
3. Click on “Careers with us” —> “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India (on Contract Basis)”.
4. Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Get registered & then fill all the details & upload photo, signature and click on Submit button.
7. Make payment through online.
8. After successfully submission of online application, take a print out of the online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee : 10-11-2015
Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee : 20-11-2015
Last Date for Editing Application Details : 20-11-2015
Last Date for Printing your Application : 05-12-2015
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 27-11-2015
For Official Notification : Click Here
To Apply Online : Click Here